Sunday 1 November 2009

Titles

Over half term I began to create the rest of the titles so that when I go back to college, myself and Angelica can focus on her comic book effect opening.

I created them the same way I did before half term for the film title and production names, using Photoshop. I plan to email them to myself so I can open them at college.

I decided that the titles looked better when the name was in the Kingjola font (the same font used for the film title and production names in the rough cut) with the job title in a basic font like Arial.

For example, when both texts are in the same font, the name doesn't stand out









Whereas when the job title is in the basic font, the name stands out more








In final cut I shall experiment with using the same effects as I did on the other titles in the rough cut or I may keep them still and over the footage rather then on a black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment