Tuesday 3 November 2009

Back at college - Titles continued

Using the Kingjola font from dafont.com I created the rest of the titles. I opened them in Final Cut Express and used the Title safe mode to ensure I didnt position the titles too far on the side. The title safe mode is the inner 80 percent of the screen. It is used to prevent text in a video from being hidden by the edge of a TV set.

Here is a screengrab of the title safe mode on, on final cut, along with the title 'Original Music by Lucas Paakh'. Lucas Paakh is the creater of the music we are using in our film opening projects, and the terms of use for the music was to give credit to the composer.



The font used for the name (Luca Paakh) is calld Kingjola (the same font as the production names and main title) and can be found on dafont.com. My plan was to use this font for the names and use a less decroative font for the job title. The job title font is called Kaku Gothic Pro which is a built in font from Final Cut Express and I think it works well with Kingjola.
These are the two fonts I shall be using for the rest of my titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment