Saturday 17 October 2009

Filming

On Wednesday I took a camera home so that I could start to shoot my film opening.
I shot my footage at around 6:30pm, so that is was not too dark but not too light as to get the right lighting for the right effect.
I stuck to the storyboard pretty well, however I changed the shot of the characters legs walking from the side view, instead I set the camera up in my green house and shot the legs from behind walking away from the camera.

Planned shot:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shot I changed too:


I think this looks more effective as it adds to the mysterious atmosphere I was trying to create.

At the time I thought I managed to get all the footage I needed, however during editing I discovered that the two end shots of hands rummaging around items and then finding the book arent framed very well, so I shall be re-shooting that on Tuesday.

Aprt from that, I am quite pleased with my footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment